The first round of the 2017 NFL Draft came and went Thursday. The LA Sports Pulse already gave you the first 10 picks of the draft. Here are picks Nos. 16 through 20.
No. 16: Baltimore Ravens Select CB Marlon Humphrey
- The Ravens used the No. 16 pick of the draft to take the best available player on the draft board and not address what the team really needs. Marlon Humphrey was selected at No. 16 out of Alabama and is set to pose a challenge to the newly acquired Brandon Carr.
No. 17: Washington Redskins Select DE Jonathan Allen
- The Redskins may have gotten the steal of the draft as Allen fell all the way down to the mid-first round. Allen is heck of a talent and just what Washington needs to fix its defensive line issue. Allen will be a centerpiece for Washington for years to come.
No. 18: Tennessee Titans Select CB Adoree Jackson
- It is a good pick for the Titans to take Jackson here. He is an absolute talent and could be the most underrated corner in the draft. Jackson climbs up the draft late and made to to the mid-first round. Jackson was an incredible dual threat at USC and will hopefully be the same threat in Nashville.
No. 19: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Select TE O.J. Howard
- It was the third Alabama selection in four picks. Howard was the best tight end out there and is another terrific piece to a high-flying offense led by Jameis Winston. The young quarterback now has Howard and Mike Evans to throw to this year. Wow.
No. 20: Denver Broncos Select OL Garett Bolles
- Bolles was the first offensive lineman to come off the board and will certainly help Denver immediately. Whoever is the quarterback for the Broncos this season will definitely owe Bolles a few steaks. It is the latest an offensive lineman had been picked in the history of the NFL Draft.