The Anaheim Ducks have been down this road before. Become the top team in the division, make the playoffs, get a quality seed and bow out before reaching the Stanley Cup Final. This year, the Ducks hope it is different. The Ducks put behind the rival Los Angeles Kings, and have the San Jose Sharks to worry about in the bottom of their bracket. First, Anaheim will have to get past the Calgary Flames. The Flames will have a lot to get through if they want to beat the Ducks — that will include snapping its 27-game losing streak at the Honda Center. I don’t see how Calgary is going to break that in the middle of a playoff run.
- Game 1, April 13: Flames @ Ducks, 10:30 pm ET, NBCSN
- Game 2, April 15: Flames @ Ducks, 10:30 pm ET, NBCSN
- Game 3, April 17: Ducks @ Flames, 10:00 pm ET, NBCSN
- Game 4, April 19: Ducks @ Flames, 10:00 pm ET, USA
- Game 5, April 21: Flames @ Ducks, If necessary
- Game 6, April 23: Ducks @ Flames, If necessary
- Game 7, April 25: Flames @ Ducks, If necessary
The Ducks have the clear advantage in this match. The win streak against the Flames at the Honda Center is all you really have to know about this series. Ducks in five games.