This is it. It all comes down to Super Bowl 51. It’s the two best teams in the NFL going head-to-head and frankly it couldn’t really get more exciting. The New England Patriots vs. the Atlanta Falcons. I am set for Sunday, but are you?
Tom Brady is coming into this game searching for his fifth Super Bowl ring, which would be the most all-time. Brady has dominated the NFL since 2001 and going 5-2 in the Super Bowl would be pretty outstanding. However, his defense has their biggest challenge yet.
New England hasn’t played a high-powered offense like the Falcons all season long. Matt Ryan is at the end of an MVP year and has his sights set at tearing the Patriots defense apart. He knows Bill Belichick will have many different defensive disguises ready for him.
The only thing really worth rooting for, if you don’t have a dog in the fight, is a good game. The playoffs and most of the regular season have been trash all year. Here’s a little preview of Sunday’s game.
How To Watch
- What: New England Patriots (14-2) vs. Atlanta Falcons (11-5)
- When: Sunday, Feb. 5., 6:30 p.m. ET
- Where: NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
- TV: FOX
- Streaming: Fox Sports Go
- Sunday Ticket: N/A
- Online: NFL Game Pass (at midnight)
- Odds: Patriots (-3), O/U (59)
New England Patriots
- LB Dont’a Hightower (shoulder) — Questionable
- DB Nate Ebner (concussion) — Questionable
- DT Vincent Valentine (back) — Questionable
- DL Alan Branch (toe) — Questionable
- WR Malcolm Mitchell (knee) — Questionable
- WR Chris Hogan (thigh) — Questionable
- TE Martellus Bennett (knee) — Questionable
I am never ever right when it comes to predictions. However, I think this is the year I get it right. The Patriots will win another Super Bowl