The New York Giants are coming off a bye week and the Philadelphia Eagles are coming off a loss on the road against the division rival Dallas Cowboys. This game has early onset playoff implications. The Giants will have to show what they’re really made of and the Eagles will have to bounce back from losing a bunch of key offensive pieces.
This is one of the games I’m eager to watch — and not just because I’m from the New York metro area and I’m a Giants fan. The Eagles have beaten the Giants in the last three meetings. A win for both teams would help an incredible amount. This game should be a classic NFC East dog fight and could be the best game of the early afternoon.
How To Watch
- What: Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) vs. New York Giants (4-3)
- When: Sunday, Nov. 6, 2016, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
- TV: FOX
- Streaming: Verizon NFL Mobile app
- Sunday Ticket: DirecTV
- Online: FOX Sports Go (in local areas), NFL Game Pass (at midnight)
- Odds: Giants (-3), O/U (43)
- LB Kamu Grugier-Hill (hamstring) — Out
- OG Allen Barbre (hamstring) — Out
- DT Taylor Hart (ankle) — Questionable
- DT Bennie Logan (groin) — Questionable
- S Darian Thompson (foot) — Out
- S Nat Berhe (concussion) — Questionable
- RB Bobby Rainey (calf) — Questionable
It’s going to be a duel. The Eagles and Giants are bitter rivals and both need a win. The Giants are favored to win so I’m going take New York in this one. Giants 20, Eagles 13.
Image via Zimbio