One of the Atlanta Falcons’ three losses came at the hands of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the first week of the season. The Buccaneers showed some promise in the first game, but seemed to have tapered off over the course of the season. Jameis Winston and company are only 3-4 this season, and yet still in the race for the division title. A win on Thursday night against the Falcons would help them immensely.
Thursday night football has been pretty rancid in the last couple of weeks — in particularly last week when the Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans. We won’t have that type of game again this week. Matt Ryan is an MVP candidate and the Falcons need to build some momentum after a tight win over the Green Bay Packers last week.
How To Watch
- What: Atlanta Falcons (5-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4)
- When: Thursday, Nov. 3, 2016, 8:25 p.m. ET
- Where: Raymond James, Tampa, FL
- TV: NFL Network
- Streaming: N/A
- Sunday Ticket: N/A
- Online: NFL Game Pass (at midnight)
- Odds: Falcons (-5), O/U (51)
- DE Dwight Freeney (quad) — Out
- RB Tevin Coleman (hamstring) — Out
- DT Clinton McDonald (hamstring) — Out
- RB Doug Martin (hamstring) — Out
- RB Jacquizz Rodgers (foot) — Out
- WR Russell Shepard (hip) — Doubtful
- DE William Gholston (biceps) — Questionable
The Falcons will continue to take the NFC South by storm with a win over the Buccaneers on Thursday night. Ryan will give Atlanta a big game and it should be fairly entertaining. Falcons 28, Buccaneers 10.
Image via Zimbio