West Virginia has been rolling all season long, but going on the road against Oklahoma State on Saturday is going to be tougher than they think. The Mountaineers are only favored by four points, even with their six straight wins to start the year. I’m very much looking forward to see how the Mountaineers handle the pressure of being ranked in the Top 10 for the first time in awhile. Watching Skyler Howard is going to be pretty fun.
Oklahoma State is still having a solid year. Mason Rudolph has 14 touchdown passes and the Cowboys are averaging 41 points per game and look like they have a chance to upset the Mountaineers at home. However, West Virginia only allows 17 points per game. It will be one of the tougher defenses Rudolph will have to face. This Big 12 matchup is going to be very interesting to watch.
How To Watch
- What: No. 10 West Virginia (6-0, 3-0) vs. Oklahoma State (5-2, 3-1)
- When: Saturday, Oct. 29, 12:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK
- TV: FOX Sports
- Streaming: FOX Sports Go app
- Odds: West Virginia (-4), O/U (65)