Navy has the American Athletic Conference title game in its sights and a win over South Florida would bring them to 5-0 in the conference, with just one loss to show for overall. The Midshipmen are coming off a big win over Memphis last week and another win here could put them into the AP Top 20 next week. Will Worth‘s 14 total touchdowns is something to marvel at and he should continue to dominate against the Bulls.
South Florida hasn’t really been on the big stage since the back-and-forth they had against Florida State earlier in the season. South Florida is definitely a long shot to win this game. Quinton Flowers will have to counter Worth with 23 total touchdowns. It’s going to be a good matchup Friday night.
How To Watch
- What: Navy (5-1, 4-0) vs. South Florida (6-2, 3-1)
- When: Friday, Oct. 28, 2016, 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
- TV: ESPN
- Streaming: Watch ESPN app
- Odds: South Florida (-7), O/U (65)