The Jacksonville Jaguars will welcome the Oakland Raiders to north Florida on Sunday. The Jaguars are on a surprising two-game winning streak after dropping their first three games. The Jaguars will hope to catch the Raiders on a bad note after they dropped one to the Kansas City Chiefs last week. It will be on Blake Bortles to really show what he’s made of against a tough Raiders defense. He will have to drop some perfect passes to Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns to get them going.
The Raiders will need to do a better job scoring than they did last week. One touchdown isn’t going to cut it against the Jaguars. Just because Jacksonville hasn’t been good in forever, it doesn’t mean they don’t know how bad their division is and how they could still possibly have an inside track to the top. This is a trap game for the Raiders. A win keeps them in pace with their own division hopes.
How To Watch
- What: Oakland Raiders (4-2) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3)
- When: Sunday, Oct. 23, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL
- TV: CBS
- Streaming: Verizon NFL Mobile app
- Sunday Ticket: DirecTV
- Online: NFL Game Pass (at midnight)
- Odds: Jaguars (-2), O/U (47)
- RB Taiwan Jones (knee) — Questionable
- RB Latavius Murray (toe) — Questionable
- TE Neal Sterling (foot) — Questionable
- DL Jared Odrick (hip) — Questionable
- TE Julius Thomas (ankle) — Questionable
According to the oddsmakers, this is going to be a good game and somehow the Jaguars are favored. I think the Raiders pull the win out regardless. Raiders 35, Jaguars 21.