The Baltimore Ravens and New York Jets enter Sunday in need of wins. The Ravens are coming off a close loss against the New York Giants last weekend in the same stadium they find themselves in this week. The Jets are a sinking ship that is looking to plug holes. New York has a pretty bad quarterback problem, which works in the favor of the Ravens. When you looked at this game in the beginning of the season, you may have thought both teams would be vying for division leads, but both teams have under performed.
The Ravens will have to get Terrence West going the same way they did last week. West had two rushing touchdowns and helped the Ravens maintain the lead until the defense really let the offense down at the end of the game. As for the Jets, whoever goes under center must be patient and not try to force the ball into the likes of Brandon Marshall or Quincy Enunwa. New York has to be patient and wait for their mark. If they do that, then they will have a win.
How To Watch
- What: Baltimore Ravens (3-3) vs. New York Jets (1-5)
- When: Sunday, Oct. 23, 1 p.m.
- Where: Met Life Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
- TV: CBS
- Streaming: Verizon NFL Mobile app
- Sunday Ticket: DirecTV
- Online: NFL Game Pass (at midnight)
- Odds: Jets (-3), O/U (41)
- LB C.J. Mosley (thigh) — Out
- LB Elvis Dumervil (foot) — Out
- DB Shareece Wright (back) — Doubtful
- OG Marshal Yanda (shoulder) — Doubtful
- LB Terrell Suggs (biceps) — Doubtful
- WR Steve Smith Sr. (ankle) — Doubtful
- OT Ronnie Stanley (foot) — Questionable
- CB Jimmy Smith (concussion) — Questionable
- CB Jerraud Powers (groin) — Questionable
- WR Devin Hester (thigh) — Questionable
- WR Kamar Aiken (thigh) — Questionable
- LB Erin Henderson (NFI) — Out
- TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins (ankle) — Out
- LB Darron Lee (ankle) — Out
- OT Breno Giacomini (back) — Out
- WR Devin Smith (knee) — Out
- C Nick Mangold (knee) — Questionable
- OT Ryan Clady (shoulder) — Questionable
- DE Muhammad Wilkerson (ankle) — Questionable
Joe Flacco is active for this game against the Jets. He will be missing some receivers, but because the Jets are likely to throw out Geno Smith to start the game I don’t think the Ravens should lose on the road. Ravens 17, Jets 14.