The Kansas City Chiefs need a win. Not only to build on a season that could end in a division title or a solid playoff run, but to show other teams that they’re going to be consistent and dangerous this season. The Chiefs are coming off a win against the Oakland Raiders, but suffered a huge loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Which Chiefs team are we going to see come Sunday afternoon?
The Saints are in the same spot. They started out the season with three straight losses, but have since recovered and won their last two games — a seven-point victory over the San Diego Chargers and a three-point win over the Carolina Panthers. Drew Brees has been carrying the offense for much of the season. Another game and the Saints are back to .500 and are looking pretty good nearing the half-way point of the year.
How To Watch
- What: New Orleans Saints (2-3) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (3-2)
- When: Sunday, Oct. 23, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
- TV: FOX
- Streaming: Verizon NFL Mobile app
- Sunday Ticket: DirecTV
- Online: FOX Sports Go (in local areas), NFL Game Pass (at midnight)
- Odds: Chiefs (-6), O/U (51)
- OT Andrus Peat (groin) — Out
- CB Sterling Moore (abdomen) — Out
- LB Dannell Ellerbe (quad) — Out
- CB Delvin Breau (lower leg) — Out
- LB Stephone Anthony (hamstring) — Out
- RB Daniel Lasco (hamstring) — Out
- DE Paul Kruger (back) — Questionable
- OT Terron Armstead (knee) — Questionable
- LB Justin Houston (knee) — Out
- RB Jamaal Charles (knee) — Questionable
- DB Phillip Gaines (knee) — Questionable
The Chiefs are hard to beat at Arrowhead no matter how good or bad their team is. I think Kansas City is going to be able to hold off the Saints out of their element on Sunday. Chiefs 38, Saints 17.