Watching the West Virginia-Texas Tech game last week really opened my eyes to how dangerous this Mountaineers team is. West Virginia was able to fend off the aerial attack from the Red Raiders and played really good defense in the win. Skyler Howard and the rest of the offense will have to do it again this week against a TCU team that’s still trying to find itself. It’s a pivotal Big 12 game.
TCU barely squeaked out a win against Kansas last week. Though the offense has been clicking well, the defense hasn’t. Allowing 30 points per game isn’t going to help win this ball game. TCU will need a few big stops to upset the Mountaineers and regain some footing in the Big 12. It’s going to be on the Kenny Hill-led Horned Frogs to do so on the offense to turn defensive stops into points.
How To Watch
- What: TCU (4-2, 2-1) vs. No. 12 West Virginia (5-0, 2-0)
- When: Saturday, Oct. 22, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, WV
- TV: ABC/ESPN 2
- Streaming: Watch ESPN, ABC app
- Odds: West Virginia (-6), O/U (66)