Purdue fired head coach Darrell Hazel last week and now look to new horizons. However, Saturday it’s going to be clogged with No. 8 Nebraska as the Cornhuskers look to put Purdue behind them on the road. The Tommy Armstrong Jr. led offense has averaged 35 points per game this season and has looked like real contenders on several occasions. They managed to hold off Indiana on the road last week and another Big Ten win would look really good going forward.
It’s almost impossible for there to be any hope for Purdue to win this game. A new coach isn’t going to save this team this season. The Boilermakers will have to rely on David Blough to have the game of his life if Purdue wants to win this game. That probably won’t happen Saturday.
How To Watch
- What: Purdue (3-3, 1-2) vs. No. 8 Nebraska (6-0, 3-0)
- When: Saturday, Oct. 22, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Memorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE
- TV: ABC/ESPN 2
- Streaming: Watch ESPN, ABC app
- Odds: Nebraska (-24), O/U (62)