Navy humongous win last week against No. 6 Houston put them into the Top 25 this week as they host unranked Memphis in a pretty big American Athletic Conference game. This game could partly determine who gets into the conference title game come Dec. 3. A win for either team would catapult them past Houston and into the picture. Both teams have one loss coming into Saturday.
Navy is the underdog heading into the matchup. Memphis is scoring more points per game than Navy, which gives them a bit of an edge heading into the game. Ryan Ferguson of Memphis is having a better season than Navy’s Will Worth and if you had to put money on it, Memphis might be the better option to win this game. As big of a toss up as it is, this game could be a very underrated match.
How To Watch
- What: Memphis (5-1, 2-0) vs. No. 24 Navy (4-1, 3-0)
- When: Saturday, Oct. 22, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, Annapolis, MD
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Streaming: CBS Sports Network
- Odds: Memphis (-1), O/U (59)